It’s a big Thursday of Queen’s Club Championship tennis, and you don’t want to miss this Betfred free bet offer! Place a single £10.00+ in-play bet on any Queen’s Club Championship match, and Betfred will give you £5.00 in free bets to use on Friday. Translated into matched betting terms, this provides you with a profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Applies to in-play single bets on any Queen’s Club Championship match on Thursday 16th June 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 11:00 on Friday 17th June 2022.
- The free bets will be valid until 09:00 on Saturday 18th June 2022.
Please see my qualifying bets guide if you’d like more information about them and how they work.
Betfair and Smarkets are both great options for this offer. If you’ve not used one of them, now is a great time to give them a try.
- 2% commission for all new signups
- 0% commission for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on your qualifying bet
Your £5.00 in free bets will be credited by 11:00 on Friday 17th June 2022 and valid until 09:00 on Saturday 18th June 2022.
Using straightforward matched betting, you should convert your £5.00 in free bets into 80% cash, so £4.00. Considering your expected qualifying loss of £0.50 gives you a profit of £3.50 on this Betfred offer!
Get this offer at Betfred